The Fishbowl 3


I'm very excited by the progress made in addressing the fishbowl situation so far this summer. The good news is that we've made a ton of progress, the bad news is that the weather has been SO bad we haven't been able to enjoy it! This week the fence went in, and yesterday we mulched around the patio and transferred one of the topiary trees I purchased for the patio. I will eventually put perennial gardens in the mulched area, but I want to take my time and really plan it out so it blooms through all the seasons and fills out the flower beds.

I purchased chaise lounge chairs and an umbrella from Pottery Barn two years ago that have never been out of the basement, so can't wait for some decent weather so I can finish off this project!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic!!! Now we just need that nice weather!

    ReplyDelete